- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank.
Job ID: 20611
Are you an experienced localisation manager looking to have an impact on the financial experience of 11 million customers across the Nordics? If yes, then you’ll fit right in!
Nordea’s Customer Experience & Design team is looking for a localisation manager to strengthen our translation processes and ensure good quality and consistency across our content.
You’ll be responsible for shaping ways of working with translations as well as nurturing relationships with stakeholders across the organisation. Specifically, you’ll be the main partner to the Group Translation team, which is the backbone of Nordea’s localisation efforts.
You will support translations for all areas of Nordea, including Personal Banking, Business Banking, Large Corporates and Institutions, and Asset and Wealth Management. Though you will be based in the design team, supporting the translation of digital products, the range of Nordea’s translations covers everything from intranet pages, financial documents, sales and marketing material and much more.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Nordea’s Design Community. We have teams located in Copenhagen and Helsinki made up of specialists in Content, Service Design, UX, and UI Designers, all working to shape the future of banking today. As our new Localisation Manager, you’ll bring your expertise on our transformational journey to digital excellence.
We work with product, design, sales and marketing teams across the Nordics, and you will be a part of an engaged, creative and open-minded community that’s looking forward to your arrival.
Inside Nordea, we add value by creating simple, intuitive and engaging products and content that inspires and affects all our customers.
What you’ll be doing
On a daily basis, you will quality assure and coordinate translation requests from development teams, designers, marketeers and sales to make sure work is delivered on time and to Nordea’s high standards. You’ll also make sure colleagues are trained on how to submit requests and will follow up on submissions to make sure our translators have the full context they need. More broadly, you’ll be applying your expertise to create a strategy to optimise translations at scale.
* Designing solutions for complex translation processes
* Onboarding colleagues to the translation tool
* Working with teams to better understand products and services to make sure translations reflect our customers’ needs and expectations
* Making sure our translations are consistent and of high quality
* Collaborating and communicating regularly with teams and stakeholders
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Have a passion for all things translation, with a desire to push for quality and efficiency
* Have strong communication skills, including presenting and the ability to demonstrate ways of working
* Have a strong work ethic, underpinned by a positive attitude and a passion for collaboration
* Are a well-organised, independent and a curious self-starter
* Have a proven ability in managing translations at scale
* Excel at maintaining relationships across a large organisation
* Want to create a real impact for Nordea customers, wherever they are in the Nordics
Your experience and background:
* 5+ years of translation experience with a multinational brand, product team or similar
* Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, digital technologies, marketing and sales
* Familiarity of working with master English
* Expert at understanding translation processes, working with translation systems and glossaries, and tone of voice
* Confidence in communicating with stakeholders and influencing ways of working
* Ability to ensure standards are maintained
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08/12/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Frederique Vermaete at [email protected].
For union information, please contact Finansförbundet at [email protected] or SACO at [email protected].
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.