- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer, and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 350 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam-blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of 400 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Tel Aviv, and Nairobi.
- Listed On Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will design, manage, and maintain infrastructure services throughout their lifecycle. You will be responsible for building and improving the performance, reliability, availability, security, and evolution of the Truecaller infrastructure.
What do we expect from you
- Extensive knowledge of system administration in Linux environments, preferably working on high throughput and low latency systems
- Extensive knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent understanding of distributed system design across process and site boundaries
- Hands-on experience with service orchestration, management, deployment activities, configuration management, and all necessary automation
- Strong grasp of process isolation and containerization concepts, being able to apply them when necessary
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, versioning, building, testing, staging, and deployment processes with a strong continuous delivery mindset
What will you work on
- Building tooling to ease the provisioning and scaling of infrastructure resources
- Continuously improve and scale infrastructure components to handle growth
- Improve overall systems performance and investigate failures by taking part actively in future improvement discussion
- Ensure systems availability, reachability, and maintainability by building the necessary instrumentation, tooling, and alarming systems to escalate abnormalities
- Being influential in monitoring and capacity planning together with the application development teams and in alignment with the business goals
It would be great if you also have
- Experience developing Kubernetes operators
- Experience managing infrastructure on the Google Cloud platform
- Experience deploying and scaling Apache Cassandra, Scylladb, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, or Memcached
- Experience working with Apache Hadoop & Dataproc & Spark
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. As part of the recruitment process, we will conduct a background check.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer
- A smart, talented and agile team: An international team where ~35 nationalities are working together in several locations and time zones with a learning, sharing and fun environment.
- A great compensation package: Competitive salary, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours, private health insurance, top-up parental leave, pension contribution, Udemy membership to keep learning and improving, and free gym membership (SATS).
- Great tech tools: Pick the computer and phone that you fancy the most within our budget ranges.
- Do it your way: We work in-office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with flexibility on the other days. You can enjoy 3 weeks working remotely from anywhere you want per year.
- Office life: Enjoy your days with a daily free breakfast, a wide range of yummy snacks and beverages, or have fun with your colleagues at the playroom! As well, exciting company parties and team activities such as Lab days, Running team, Geek lunch
Come as you are:
Truecaller is diverse, equal and inclusive. We need a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences in order to keep building our great products. No matter where you are based, which language you speak, your accent, race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, etc. All those things make you who you are, and that’s why we would love to meet you.