- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - LANDSKRONA
Do you have a passion for improving people's lives? Are you fascinated by new technology with the challenge to create the next generation access control solutions?
Join our Development Team in Landskrona, Sweden and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you to build a career you can be proud of.
What you would do as our Software Developer
You will work in a cross functional team developing an access system for hotels, managing access for staff and guests, using the latest technologies to open doors and configuration of security permissions. This is the opportunity to create a future for an innovative product and change the market for access systems all over the world.
You would also:
• work according to the Clean Code and do Pair/Mob programming to ensure that we always deliver high quality software
• apply the principles of DevOps and Continuous Delivery to deliver our products to customers as soon as possible in the Cloud (using Amazon Web Services)
• implement modern tools in our Microservice architecture system
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who:
• knows Golang, or is eager to learn it
• has demonstrated hands-on experience in cloud development as well as using React and Typescript
• is interested in cyber security and would like to develop in this direction
• knowledge of Micro Front-end would be beneficial
We are looking for an experienced developer who wants to do more than create the code, ready to take responsibility, propose solutions and challenge others. If you enjoy collaboration with others, are passionate, with creative and analytical mindset, this role would be perfect for you.
Thanks to our innovation culture, where you daily dig into unknown areas, you must be eager to learn and develop yourself. If you are such a person, we support you to grow in our company.
What we offer
We’re passionate about providing amazing opportunities and benefits, so you can continue and progress a lifelong career with us – here’s what we have to offer:
• Learning and career development opportunities, whether it’s online learning, management training or enhancing your skills.
• A competitive salary and incentive schemes.
• Hybrid model of working
• Flexible working hours
• Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
We review applications regularly, so don't wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply here, no later than 1st January 2024.
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, email Daria Skucha, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at [email protected]
Let’s create a safer and more open world - together!
To find out more about us, visit http://www.assaabloy.com
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 52,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.