- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a SW developer to strengthen our consultant team here in Gothenburg.
As a Software Developer–Vehicle Controls, working in Vehicle Controls department, you will develop and verify software within the motion control area. The role has a task range from early design, implementation and function testing both in simulation environments and in vehicles.
You will be part of a scrum team that is responsible for software development from early concept phase to industrialization phase. You use your skills and your passion to expand your technical insights and to build and maintain a network that includes people from many areas in the company. You are curious and want to contribute to develop our technologies. Driven by customer focus you get things done. You are committed to deliver high quality
and you have the ability to proceed your work without having all facts at hand before you start. You are flexible and have excellent communication and documentation skills. You have a positive attitude and are a team player. You are experienced with Agile development and familiar with software development best practices.
• Develop and verify software according to requirements
• Develop software requirements and architecture
• Design software test cases and perform tests
• Evaluation and problem analysis
• Planning of your activities to meet project milestones
Qualifications and skills required for the role
• Experience in software development in Python/C/C++/Go
• Experience in Docker, Utilize and develop microservice based architecture
• Knowledge of Cloud based application development
• Bachelor or Master of Science (or PhD) in Mechanical, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Control,
Physics or similar Engineering
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Good knowledge of optimal control concepts and automotive domain are meritorious
• Experience from agile way of working, Git, JIRA are meritorious
• Driver license (level B) is meritorious
About the company
At Randstad, we see the possible in people. With business all over Sweden and in all areas of expertise, we help people find work that feels good, where they get the opportunity to develop and realize their true potential.
With close to 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. Our mission is to become the world’s most valued working life partner. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call it Human Forward.