- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to the heart of innovation at Husqvarna Group, a global leader in outdoor power products. We're on a mission to reduce carbon emissions and promote circular practices, and we want you to be a key player in our journey – we call it Sustainovate!
Join the Wheeled department, a team of over 50 professionals dedicated to product development in both electric and mechanics. As we expand, we're in search of a Software Tools Engineer with a knack for software loading in products featuring extensive CAN networks.
What You'll Do:
Work on Ride-on products with Hybrid, full electric, and petrol solutions for professional and residential use. Solutions such as Bluetooth, LTE, BMS, BLDC inverters, HMI, UI, GNSS, HMI displays, Remote control and Autonomous machines, you'll deal with a variety of technologies. Your role? Creating software bundles to facilitate automatic updates for our products across different CAN nodes.
- Develop software bundles for automatic product updates.
- Collaborate with various departments within Husqvarna.
- Release new software to our factories and service organization.
- Proficient in .NET development with C#.
- Familiar with MVVM architecture.
- Experience with Python, JSON files, and Azure.
- Previous use of WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) with Telerik UI and MahApps is a plus.
- C++ and CAN networks knowledge is advantageous.
What We Value:
Teamwork is at the core of what we do. If you enjoy collaborative problem-solving across departments, you'll feel right at home here.
Ready to be a part of our coding crew? Apply now and let's drive innovation together at Husqvarna!
Can you envision yourself being a part of this? If so, send us your application including resume and personal letter.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact