- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Do you have a passion for programming and would like to embark on a role where you can leverage your experience in a global organisation with ample opportunities for career development? We are now offering an exciting position where you will have an impact on the digitalization journey we have started and contribute to the interesting future we have ahead of us!
Tetra Pak is developing and delivering End to End connected solutions in the Food & Beverage industry. We are now scaling up and looking for an experienced full stack software developer with ambitions to become a network specialist. You will join our Automation & Digital (A&D) Data management and connectivity development team specializing in industrial connectivity and infrastructure solutions.
The team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and securing customer performance, quality and stability by monitoring and gathering data.
As System/Software Infrastructure Developer, you will be a member of the Connectivity & Gateways team, which is one of our 3 Scrum teams working closely together, developing and maintaining the system infrastructure product portfolio. All the teams are continuously improving collaboration and ways of working internally as well as with our customers, surrounded by a supportive and encouraging management. We value supporting each other and do not let team boundaries get in the way of reaching our goals.
This is a permanent position and you will be based in Lund, Sweden but work in a global arena. We offer a hybrid work model and value work-life balance.
What you will do
As System/Software Infrastructure Developer, you will make an impact by:
- Developing modern industrial grade connectivity and system infrastructure solutions
- Working in a scrum and agile setup
- Acting in a CI/CD environment where automatic testing is a natural part of the development cycle
We believe you have
- Experience in acting in a modern development environment
- Work experience in working as a software developer
- Experience in: .NET (C#), Azure Cloud solutions, containerized applications (Docker), Azure DevOps, React & TypeScript, database design, Linux, Microservice Architecture and WEB development.
- Most likely experiences in large scale industrial connectivity/networks and system infrastructure solutions
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
We believe that you are eager to work with modern complex systems and open to pair programming. Since a lot of the work is conducted in teams, you are a good team player that enjoys working together with your colleagues in- and outside of the team and clearly see the strengths that a truly diverse organisation brings to the table. You possess strong communications skills, a strong quality mindset and you are open to share knowledge with your colleagues. Furthermore, you welcome change and do not accept “we’ve always done it this way” as a valid argument.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/. To find out more about how it is to work at Tetra Pak in Lund, take a look at following website Tetra Pak - We are Tetra Pak (inpublix.com)
This job posting expires on 2023-12-14
To know more about the position contact Anders Fridh at + 46 46 36 3932
Questions about your application contact Emma Berndtsson at +46 46 36 4582
For trade union information contact Akademikerklubben Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320