Clean-energy tech leads to a positive global transformation. Heating homes contribute to 15% of Europe's CO2 emissions. Switching to sustainable solutions offers households a way to achieve net-zero emissions.
Aira's mission is to advance the next generation of home energy solutions, creating intelligent, sustainable homes for a meaningful impact. Starting with innovative heat pumps, it will evolve into a comprehensive, intelligent clean energy-tech system and include dynamic electrical tariffs, cutting-edge home solar systems, and advanced battery storage solutions.
Founded in 2022 with already 400 employees and growing, Aira aims to drive the clean energy revolution. We are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and our factory in Poland brings these innovations to life, with operating markets in the UK, Italy, and Germany.
About the role
As an Analytics Engineer, you will focus on analytics data model development, just at the intersection of business analytics and data engineering. You will act as an engineer and as a data evangelist, where you collaborate tightly with stakeholders within the organization to develop data-centric analytic capabilities.
You will be part of defining the metrics we need to steer our business and work with the data engineering team to translate this into data assets, which you will also be a key player in developing.
Since we are a young company, you will also have a big impact on developing our practices and tooling in the analytics engineering domain as we develop our stack further.
In short, you will bring your expertise to the data and business teams on what we should measure from a commercial perspective, and how we can measure that from a data perspective. By doing so, you will drive the development of our consumer-aligned data products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Continuous and iterative improvement of the data and analytics platform
- Defining best practices in analytics scenarios, from both data mart DevOps perspective, and from a consumer/analyst scenario
- Collaborate with a community of internal business analyst users, including training, developing, and leading independent “super-users”
- Execute operational activities on reports and dashboards
What you will bring to the team
- Knowledge of Database fundamentals (SQL, physical design)
- A good understanding of analytics model principles (Kimball marts, “big table”, ML& data science scenarios)
- Experience in Data processing/transformation tools (DBT or similar)
- Experience in Dashboard/report development in tight business user collaboration
- An interest in global retail and/or supply chain processes
We would also appreciate it if you have experience with or knowledge of some of the following:
- Specific reporting tools such as PowerBI or Looker
- GCP, AWS, or Azure cloud engineering
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform or similar)
- CICD/deployment pipelines (GitHub actions or similar)
- Any modern data stack back-end tools (Dagster, Airbyte, or similar)
What is in it for you?
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing scale-up, with career advancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with diverse teams across international markets and launch products globally.
- Develop leadership skills and grow personally and professionally in an entrepreneurial-minded environment.
- Thrive in a dynamic, solution-oriented culture, tackling challenges and driving meaningful solutions.
- Influence the company's success, with a visible impact on product development and market growth.
- Enjoy our hybrid ways of working. Our office is in Central Stockholm (T-Centralen). We are growing fast and moving to a beautiful newly built office in Norra Stationsgatan 93 early next year.
Aira leads in the next generation the Energy as a Service, driven by our belief in the power of diversity to fuel innovation. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives to join our team, united in our mission to create a better future for the society and planet.