- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for both the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone portfolio, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony´s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: http://www.sonymobile.com
As one of the leading mobile companies in the world, Sony Mobile can offer you an exciting career with outstanding individual growth opportunities. Working in the major league of global smartphone brands, you will be faced with many professional challenges allowing you to grow. All it takes is your commitment and courage to face challenges head-on – and a passion for winning!
Sony Mobile is now looking for experienced SW engineers to reinforce the Settings and Email team within the Android SW development organization in Lund. You will work in a highly experienced team with planning, designing, implementing and verifying the software components that will be used in future mobile devices. You will also be responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing software. As a software engineer we also expect you to influence in innovation and knowledge sharing as key attributes across our company.
To qualify for this role you should have:
• MS in computer science or equivalent experience
• Excellent skills in Java/C/C++ programming
• Self-driven and innovative
• Proven strong experience in developing successful Android native apps using Java
• Knowledge and experience in SW architecture and development processes/models
• Strong maintain skills to review, design and implement software solutions within Android and Linux
• Experience from using agile software development methods
• Understanding of the mobile industry including key commercial and technical drivers from different domains
• Ability to understand technical trade-offs and their commercial implications
• Excellent verbal and written English as the corporate language is English
The position is located in Lund, Sweden.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome to send your application to [email protected]. The application should contain a short resume including a motivation of why you want this position and why you think you are a suitable candidate. Last day to apply is the 28th of September.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Sofia Kronmann at [email protected].