- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Personality / Commitment
The position of system engineer Theft protection means responsibility for the electrical system solution. The job is driven in all phases of projects where it is in the beginning the task of the system engineer to develop a system fulfilling the agreed system solution with the projects that complies to all agreed requirements put on it by customer function owners, different legal and insurance requirements and other attribute owners. We provide all projects with keys, keyreader components as well as alarm components and power operated tailgate units.
Job / Skills
Develop a Matlab Simulink model of the system solution and manage it over time, ensure deliveries to the resp. milestones to the CEM (Central Electronics Module) Software Team, ensure unit testing and quality assurance of the model.
Develop system solution for the projects and document them in Elektra / Teamcenter etc.
Technical university background (bachelor or higher (or comparable knowledge gathered by long time practical experience.
Earlier experience from system engineering or safety related components/systems
Earlier experience from software and/or hardware development within automotive industry
If you have any questions about the job please contact Nelio Lopes Ramos, Business Manager at the Embedded Systems department Phone number +46 733534056
We look forward to your application!
Hur du söker jobbet
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Backend Developer with PHP background
- Experienced back-end java developers
- Software Developer for Plugins and Web Applications
- Är du testare och vill födjupa dig i kravhantering på produktbolaget Ascom?
- Hjälp blåljusaktörer genom C#-utveckling på Carmenta!