If your passion is test automation, and you love to coach and enable teams in their maturity journey, we encourage you to apply now!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
be a part of our Tech for Engineering unit that builds services and tools to help over 250 teams to get ideas from commit to production with ease and confidence. The core of the services we provide is focused on software delivery automation and quality engineering.
be a part of the unit driving the DevOps Engineering and Quality Assurance initiatives to be adopted and used by platforms and feature delivering teams within the bank, group wide.
join the Enterprise Continuous Delivery team, where you will collaborate with your team members on the mission to coach and empower teams towards modern ways of delivering software and foster a quality-first mindset.
impact a large software engineering community pushing an enormous number of builds per day, and we want to do more. In this consultative role, you will play an important part in increasing the software delivery maturity within the organisation.
What is needed in this role:
- Solid developer background meaning confident with coding, preferably Java & Spring Boot.
- Excellent communication skills and passionate about coaching and training individuals and teams. You are able to explain the benefits of test automation as well as what is required for a successful implementation.
- Extensive hands-on experience of building best practice test automation frameworks and reusable assets for cross functional teams to give them the kick start they need in their automation journey.
- Confident with modern test automation strategies for complex tech stacks and up to date with modern software delivery practices.
- Experience with CI/CD toolsets such as Jenkins, Cloudbees and GitHub Actions.
- Self-driven and not afraid to venture into the unknown.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one…
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
be a part of an inspiring atmosphere with talented colleagues who like to share their knowledge and who are always ready to help. As your manager, I am including, caring, and engaged. I like structure but can also be flexible and pragmatic. My objective is to create a positive and engaging work environment where the team can thrive, have fun, and perform at its best. I believe that empowerment allows people to grow and do great things. If you find this inspiring - this is the role for you!" Jon Siljehag, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 10.03.2024.
Location: Stockholm, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Jon Siljehag
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson [email protected]
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström [email protected]
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150-6250 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3650-5450 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true).
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4650-6950 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here (https://jobs.swedbank.com/pages/employment-in-latvia-and-lithuania?preview=true).
may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your
application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding
recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or
sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.