Global Digitalisation Graduate Program at Mölnlycke®
IT, Digital Enablement and Global Business Services
Make your next step a big one
If you’re ready to have an impact in a career that makes a difference, Mölnlycke® is your next step.
Healthcare professionals are struggling to cope with the immense pressure on the healthcare system. The trend to deliver more with less has been increasing for several years. The pace of digitalisation is high and the global digital health market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, as software, hardware and services are incorporated into healthcare.
Mölnlycke aims to be the industry benchmark, creating sustainable, competitive and differentiated value by delivering customer-centric digital solutions. This includes a focus on digital ecosystems, new business models and data-driven healthcare using artificial intelligence, Big Data and analytics. The company will also ensure it has a robust and future proof digital backbone to enable efficient ways of working.
When joining our graduate program you’ll be helping to equip medical professionals around the world with solutions to improve outcomes for patients. Either at the core of the product development or at the foundation that makes it possible. And you’ll be developing yourself in a global environment with a caring, inspiring culture. All that while building a successful career, with real purpose.
Mölnlycke Healthcare invites forward-thinking graduates to embark on a journey – where passion, purpose, courage, and collaboration converge to redefine what's possible in the world of medtech.
Who you are
• Strong interest in digital capabilities in combination with product development
• Strong knowledge of Machine Learning techniques
• Excellent programming skills, preferably Python.
• Curious drive and willingness to learn and explore
• Analytical and logical skills for solving complex problems
• A humble, self-reflective mindset open to change.
• A structured and independent way of working
• Ability to combine theoretical knowledge with hands-on application
• Excellent communication, networking and collaboration skills
• Strong ability to express your perspective and ideas verbally and inwritten
Education and Experience
• University graduate from 2022-2024, any of the below:
- Master’s in a STEM field involving, computer science, maths, and/or statistics
• Fluency in English spoken and written.
Is this exactly what you’re looking for? Or what you didn’t know you were looking for? Then let’s start up a conversation!
Workplace & benefits
• This is the place to lead and succeed, lead and learn from failure and be safe that someone has you back.
• You will have great colleagues in a global setting with diversity in all aspects.
• You will experience an open, friendly and fair working atmosphere
• Flexible working hours and supporting wellness benefits
• Competitive compensation package including company pension plan, bonus, etc
Our approach to diversity and inclusion
At Mölnlycke diversity is not just a vision, but our strength. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace that values and celebrates the power of diversity. At the heart of our
commitment is the belief that diversity fuels innovation, creativity, and problem-solving. We invite you to be a part of a team where authenticity is embraced, and every employee,
regardless of background or any other traits, experiences a true sense of belonging
Duration: 19 August 2024 – 30 June 2026
Conditions: Full time permanent position
Location: Gothenburg, at the Mölnlycke® headquarters New headquarter from 2025 in GoCo Health Innovation City, Mölndal.
Application & assessment
We look forward to receive your application! Upload your CV and personal letter.
In your personal letter, reason around the below questions:
1. What inspired you to pursue a career in AI, and how do you see yourself contributing to the field in the future?
2. Do you have a portfolio of past projects or did you contribute to any open source project? If so, please mention and share the links.
3. What are some of the most significant challenges that you faced in your study or work, either related to the project nature or research collaborations (eg, during your master thesis project), and how have you overcome them?
If you are selected as one of our possible candidates to the Global Digitalisation Program you will be invited to a full day assessment the 25th of March.
Please secure that you are available for this.
For the final candidates the last interviews will take place the 27th or 28th of March 2024.
Contacts and link
Meet us and ask about the program:
We will invite to a teams/live session for you as applicant to understand more about the program. The invitation will be sent to you when you have applied.
We will be present at the following student fairs in February 2024:
- CHARM, Calmers Gothenburg 6-7th of Feb
- LARM, LIU Linköping 13th of Feb
- Teknikfokus, Lunds Uni., 14th of Feb
- EEE-days, Lunds Uni., 22nd of Feb.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Our business is organised in the four business areas Wound Care, Operating Room Solutions, Gloves and Antiseptics, where customer centricity, sustainability and digitalisation are at the heart of everything we do.
Mölnlycke employs around 8,700 people. The company headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in more than 100 countries worldwide. Mölnlycke is a founding partner of GoCo Health Innovation City, a world-class innovation cluster for health, and in early 2025 our headquarters will move there.
Since 2007, the company has been part of Investor AB, an engaged owner of high-quality, global companies which was founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916. For more information, please visit http://www.molnlycke.com and http://www.molnlycke.com/career