We are now looking for passionate software engineer to work with Cobol db2 knowledge to work with reporting system within Common Functions Value stream.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop in z/OS
- Contribute to areas such as: analysis, development, test and maintenance of services delivered by the team.
- Work in a complex environment
- Be part of a team with many years of Cobol experience
- Constant development of system and your self
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in Cobol z/OS and main frame
- Understanding in bank systems
- Basics skills in Java EE
- XML and similar file formats
- Test knowledge and methodology
- Academic degree in engineering, computer science or any other relevant discipline is a criteria to take on this role.
- To succeed in this role, you need to be passionate about working in complex systems, often are documentation in Swedish.
- A solution-orientated mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine interest for innovation.
- An academic degree in appropriate IT discipline
- Have a genuine interest to learn new skills and help others to succeed.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
..you will be part of team Inforum, within Common Functions value stream, where we develop user friendly, fully digital solutions. Inforum team works mainly with z/OS and are responsible for deliveries such as Yearend documents, tax reporting, keeps tracks of media choice for customers, power of attorney and more. We are therefore looking for one person that are familiar with Cobol and z/OS environment that are ready to contribute to our team and has a dedicated and curious approach to learn.".
Gustaw Wallenius, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.03.2024.
Recruiting manager: Gustaw Wallenius, 070 570 23 54
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson [email protected]
Finansförbundet: Jonas Nyström [email protected]
may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your
application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding
recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or
sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.