Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey as a Guardian of seamless Payment experiences?
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented individual to join our development team as a Mainframe Incident Specialist. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a passion for resolving challenges, then this job advertisement is tailor-made for you!
Imagine yourself as the mastermind who identifies potential hiccups in our payment mainframe application and resolves them swiftly and efficiently. You'll dive deep into our application, enhancing your technical expertise to monitor and troubleshoot any errors or anomalies. You will be part of our team of mainframe developer working SAFe.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Responding promptly to incident tickets and troubleshooting issues on mainframe.
- Conducting regular checks on our mainframe application to identify any errors or issues.
- Analyzing and diagnosing problems, identifying root causes, and implementing effective solutions.
- Collaborating with and supporting cross-functional team(s) to investigate and diagnose Payment-related problems.
- Documenting and communicating issues and their resolutions to stakeholders, ensuring transparency.
- Staying up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices to continually improve our processes.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Take part of an innovative and leading bank to create and enable state of the art technical solutions,
- Work in a team of developers in a SAFe agile environment,
- Alongside other skilled agile engineers working on different layers of the applications to make sure our application is running 24/7,
- Collaborate with other team members to create success.
What is needed in this role:
- University degree within IT
- Strong experience working with mainframe systems,
- Cobol, DB2, ZOS, TSO, OPC, ISPF, JCL
- Solid understanding of incident management principles and practises,
- Proven experience in monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving payment processing applications,
- Knowledge of XML processing using DB2 is desirable,
- Experience in corporate payments using ISO20022 standards is desirable,
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written to effectively collaborate with stakeholders.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits (https://www.swedbank.com/work-with-us/compensation-and-benefits.html)
Join our team and...
contribute to our culture at Swedbank, based on community, simplicity, and friendliness. Together, we work in a transparent and open atmosphere where each team member is an important piece of the puzzle for our success as a bank. It makes it fun to go to work, take the chance and become part of us.” Farshad Akondi, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.04.2024.
Recruiting manager: Farshad Akondi, +46 734201387
Nordin, [email protected]
may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your
application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding
recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or
sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.