- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Icomera launched the world’s first high-speed Internet solution for trains in September 2002 and is today the world’s leading provider of open Internet connectivity and application platforms for passenger transport and public safety. Our award-winning products are deployed on rail, road and sea and are serving more than 1 million Wi-Fi users every week in over 33 countries and providing high-speed access for fleet tracking and mission-critical on-board systems.
Transport solutions of the future will require more than connectivity – passengers need to be entertained, the vehicles need to be monitored and the staff need to be kept informed. Together with our application partners Icomera is already meeting these and other needs through the deployment of complete transportation communication solutions.
Established in 1999, Icomera is headquartered in Sweden with offices in the United Kingdom and channel partners worldwide. For more information visit http://www.icomera.com.
Would you like to be part of our team and create the communication platform of tomorrow?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to a global market.
You will work in our Development department and be responsible for various projects driving the development forward. The role will involve both internal and external delivery ownership.
The position is primarly based in Icomera´s headquarters in Gothenburg.
The ideal candidate for the position has at least 10 years of experience from the role as Software Engineer preferably from the IT, Telecom, software or hardware industry. Experience from development of projects across different teams and locations is advantageous.
The role as a Senior Software engineer includes taking care of:
• Develop and verify software in C/C++,Bash,Python and Ruby on rails
• Identify bugs and solve problems
• Maintenance work on existing software code
• Handle feature requests and coordinate design
• Support other units within Icomera
We believe you have:
• An education to a degree level, preferably computer science or applied physics related discipline
• Experience from working in international companies
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good at multitasking and managing processes in a fluid business-driven environment
• Highly organized self-starter who can prioritise tasks to deliver high quality results according to demanding timelines
• Excellent language skills; fluent in Swedish and English
We offer you:
• An excellent team-focused working environment
• An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative and fast growing market
• A chance to make your mark on the future of technology for transport
• A competitive salary
• An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule
Apply today and join our team!
Please apply via http://www.experis.se.
For more information please contact recruitment consultant Thomas Olsson at Experis Engineering, 0739- 32 86 90