- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nordnet offers services that simplify savings, investments and loans. With smart solutions and a modern approach, we focus on active savers in the Nordic region. Our vision is to become the leading bank for savings in the Nordic countries. We will get there by using simplicity as a starting point, with the best interest for our savers in mind. Nordnet AB (Publ) is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Does a serious challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
This is part of the role
As the Head of Delivery, you will set up a new delivery focused function within Nordnet IT. Your unit will be accountable for driving and delivering our most complex and challenging cross-function engineering initiatives from inception into production. You will be the main owner of getting cross-team processes streamlined and optimized for speed in an agile environment.
You will be setting up new ways of working and advocate the delivery focus internally. Delivery will be a cross-functionally unit that will work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, stakeholders and the management team to plan, choreograph and coordinate large software systems with high quality, and at incredible speed. You will know our team’s technologies and dependencies and have their backs by making these transparent across teams. You will have an eagle eye for ensuring dependent teams are not broken by up stream changes, so the teams can be autonomous and focused, while collaborating with each other to deliver kick-ass products. You will not personally lead all larger initiatives or top deliveries, but you will be accountable for that all projects have a lead and are define such that the teams can deliver as frictionless as possible.
This is you
You will have a strong engineering, product centric and agile background. You have successfully lead large initiatives from idea to delivery in agile fast moving organizations. Your management style is leadership focused, with no micromanagement tendencies. You have successfully set up new orgs, built teams, and you make both individuals and organizations grow and mature.
You will have clear, concise and compelling communication skills with the ability to tune your message and hold your ground to resonate with execs, stakeholders or engineers.
You will have strong evidence of influence, leadership and delivery across several complex product development initiatives using Agile practices at scale.
• Responsible for the overall milestone planning, execution, delivery and release of our largest and Responsible for ensuring that all components essential for successful delivery are in place before kicking off large cross team initiatives, such as setting up a delivering Community, communication plans, goal etc.
• Responsible for the overall milestone planning, execution, delivery and release of our largest and most complex cross-team engineering initiatives into production.
• Responsible for identifying, diagnosing and removing cross-team impediments so teams can deliver.
• Responsible for escalating blockers, negotiate scope and manage trade-offs for delivery and cost/benefit process improvement decisions.
• Will during delivery phase manage and facilitate cross-team communities including initiative standups, scrum-of-scrums, retrospectives, reporting etc.
• Continuously focus on improving and maintaining deliveries across teams, including providing direction and guidance of scaled agile practices across teams.
• Facilitate a collaborative, open and transparent environment.
• Manage progress, risks and issues with the community and stakeholders.
• Proactively communicate with stakeholders and our community to explain status, current priorities and risks, etc.
• A passion and track record in developing outstanding technical teams in fast-paced environments including sustainable improvements to throughput, quality and overall performance.
• Practical and pragmatic experience of applying a variety of Agile techniques in different environments, and at scale.
• Demonstrate a progression of scope and variety of leadership, technical and delivery challenges.
• Extra-ordinary communication skills
• Strong leader, and extremely influential even in form of an informal leader. This role requires diplomacy and political skills to navigate around out of org blockers.
• 5-10 years of experience as technical leader with deep knowledge in Software Engineering, progressive Agile techniques and delivery practices.
• 5-10 years of experience of managing and delivering complex software and challenging cross-team initiatives from inception to production deployment.
• Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Nordnet started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become part of a journey that has only yet started towards the vision to become the number 1 choice for savings and investments in the Nordic countries and a true digital bank!
We are 400 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use our core competencies in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact Recruiter Specialist Heidi Ershult, [email protected] or 070-453 50 35.
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.