- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is the world's leding provider of dynamic authorization. Our solutions are utilized by Fortune 500 and federal goverment agencies around the world to share sensitive data securely, meet compliance and minimize data fraud.
From our offices in Chicago and Stockholm we serve a global customer base within finance, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, pharma and the public sector. Our dynamic authorization solutions for applications, databases and APIs help organizations apply a policy-based approach to protect the most critical assets.
We are now looking for you….!
Somebody with top-flight java skills. You need to be creative, motivated and like working with ground-breaking technology.
If this sounds down your street, we can offer you an exciting position in downtown Stockholm in a growing organization that serves some of the world's leading companies within banking, insurance, media, manufacturing as well as government departments.
What will you be doing?
As a key member of our team of developers you will work closely with customers in a consultative role as well as with creative and ground-breaking product design and development. Your primary task will be back-end development but your role, to some extent, also includes front-end development where your expertise will be highly appreciated.
You will have a leading role in developing the latest data protection and authorization products that tackle some of the major security concerns of the Fortune 500.
Who are you?
You are a talented software engineer with a strong background in Java that loves intellectual challenges. You have a solid understanding of back-end development and a solid understanding of REST APIs, SQL and Big Data (Hadoop). Working in a multicultural organization is something you prefer since you have good communication skills.
What can we offer?
We can offer you a dynamic and fast moving environment where your knowledge and ideas are highly valued, in an atmosphere that is challenging, fast paced and, as a result, rewarding. A place where you can grow and become better at the things you are passionate about. A place where you can make a difference by helping organizations and governments protect what should be protected.
What skills and experience should you have
- Bachelor degree or higher and at least 5 years work experience within enterprise software
- Top-flight Java 8 skills with a fundamental understanding of object-oriented design
- Comfortable working with back-end as well as front-end (full stack)
- Experience in REST APIs and SQL
- Experience in Tomcat or Jetty
- Experience in Big Data (Hadoop)
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Agile experience, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
An extra plus if you have knowledge in Gradle, Git, Maven, Groovy, Apache Hive and Impala.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Does this sound interesting? Apply today!
We are handeling applications and interviews ongoing throughout the process.
In this recruitment our customer is cooperating with us at Help at work. To apply for this position, please log on to http://www.helpatwork.se.
Do you have any questions? Please contact recruitment consultant, Tomas Rydén at [email protected] or phone 073-424 85 82.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!