- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re looking for a driven Technical Writer who thrives when bringing structure in a fast paced environment. You’re passionate about product communication and have a curious mindset
You will be working with our 8 Scrum teams helping them set the structure for documentation. We assume you have a good understanding of how users use documentation and how to make it easy accessible. Furthermore, you have experience from understanding complex systems and how to document them in a maintainable way.
The Platform team consists of 60 dedicated developers, QAs and product owners in 3 locations and 8 scrum teams. This position will be based in Stockholm but will also be working closely with our teams in Budapest and Malta so some travelling is included.
- Set the framework for our product documentation
- Help our scrum teams structure their documentation
- Help our scrum teams write product documentation
- Work independently to set our standards
- 2+ years from product documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native English speaker
What we offer
As a member of the platform team, you will be working in an agile environment on one of our sub-teams within areas such as game integration, campaign management, account transactions, customer registration, and internal infrastructure.
The platform is built as a distributed service-oriented system using technologies such as MSMQ, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Couchbase, AngularJS, and SQL Server. As the platform is central to the company strategy, we have a high focus on quality, reliability, and performance.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.