- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Experience selecting single source solutions for writing and multiplatform publishing
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Familiarity with documenting C, C++ or C# application programming interfaces
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or technical writing equivalent preferred
We need a Technical Writer to our offices in Uppsala and/or Linköping.
If you have any questions, please contact Nina Forsvall at [email protected]
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.