- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to contribute to growing the world's most popular flight tracking apps and site? Are you a skilled sysadmin looking for an significant role working closely with a fast-paced development team? If you answered yes, Flightradar24 want to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented and driven system administrator or devops engineer to manage and grow our technical infrastructure. You are a skilled admin that enjoys close interaction with developers to consistently achieve high quality results. A lifelong personal interest in IT has given you a broad skillset and motivates you to keep up to date with current trends and developments in the industry.
What we want you to have:
* At least 2 years of professional system administration experience
* Experience maintaining and tuning large server clusters running RHEL or Centos
* AWS cloud computing knowledge including EC2
* Virtualisation experience such as docker and openstack
* Monitoring experience such as munin, Nagios or similar
* Experience with co-location server hardware, preferably Dell
* Proven ability to actively cooperate as a key member of a technical team
* Strong written and spoken English - we welcome both Swedish and non-Swedish applicants
What we would like you to have:
* Comfortable scripting automation tools in bash and Python
* Ownership of best security practices
* Familiar with automated deployment using Jenkins
* Networking experience including iptables firewall and Juniper switches
* Familiar with Mysql tuning and replication
* High availability experience including keepalived load balancing
* Responsibility for file and database backups
Flightradar24 has over 1 million daily users and our app has been the #1 selling app overall in well over 100 countries. You'll work with a group of tech savvy aviation enthusiasts in our new office in down-town Stockholm, Sweden.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
* Competitive salary
* Attractive pension and insurance package
* Choose your own tech gear
* Free coffee, soda, snacks and fruit in the office
* 5 weeks paid vacation
* Great office in the heart of downtown Stockholm
* Flexible working hours
Send applications by email with subject 'System Administrator' to Sean Atkinson (careers [at]flightradar24.com). Applications should include a cover letter and your updated CV both in PDF format plus relevant examples of previous work with details of your role. Candidates will be considered continuously so applying early is encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!