- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
For our customer we are looking for a Senior Mainframe Consultant
The Senior Mainframe Consultant provides both leadership for the delivery of technical support to Customer clients and hands on subject matter expertise/consultancy in designing and delivering new solutions either in the application, middleware or hardware space.
Candidates are expected to consolidate existing skills, learn new technologies, and (after appropriate training and experience) provide mentoring support to more junior colleagues. Expected to establish themselves as an SME with their own area of specialism, be it application development, infrastructure, support or a combination of all these. The successful candidates will be expected to work as part of the customer team in a combination of application development, infrastructure, and/or support roles.
The candidates understand techniques and responsibilities of maintaining large mission critical environments and are recognized (after appropriate training and experience) as specialists in selected areas such as programming, databases and/or storage. They are able to implement support processes such as Disaster Recovery, new software and software upgrades minimizing customer down time, running processes and capture statistics to contribute towards performance monitoring and capacity planning. Further the successful candidates learn (after appropriate training and experience) to create recommendations on improving system performance and operational process. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- At least 10 years of experience of mainframe systems, particularly of large scale software upgrades and experience of Systems Management tools and processes.
- At least 10 years of experience in application development (ideally COBOL or similar, Eclipse, Java) and maintenance, technical or operations support in a large mission critical environments.
- Working knowledge of ITIL, and ideally ITIL certified. Demonstrate clear understanding and experience the services life cycle as defined by ITIL.
- Technical subject matter & consultancy expertise within Mainframe servers, storage and networking.
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills in Swedish and English.
- Presentation skills, fluent in Swedish, as well as high level in English.
- Flexibility to travel within & out of country.
- Needs to be an independent highly motivated and self-driven individual.
Duration: 6 months Consultant, thereafter direct employment
Work load: 100%
Working language: swedish and english
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- all inclusive hourly price
- 2 references (people)
- information on when you are available to start
In addition, please describe why You would be the most suitable candidate for this position.