- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
As a SDM Technical Consultant at Snow Software, your will be working close together with other colleagues within Northern Eastern Europe within Snow Software. You will as a SDM Technical Consultant managing technical engagements with our customers within a pre-sale as well as post sales perspective.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Part of the primary role for SDM Technical Consultant is to deliver excellent implementation services for Snow Device Manager and other Snow products based on a deep technical background. In this role it is your responsibility to become a technical advisor in numerous areas of the business, this may include key customer projects as well as knowledge hub for internal people and virtual roadmap team. Snow Software is a constantly evolving organization, with new technologies and processes. Because of this, the role may involve creating services documentation for new products, presentations and sales training.
These are some of the activities that you will be working with:
• Demonstrate Snow Software’s products at an expert level
• Improve Sales demonstrations based on new or existing functionality
• Implement and configure the Snow Device Manager, Mobile SAM and other Snow products
• Deliver consulting projects in time and budget while keeping the promises made in presales
• Technology enthusiast, keen to learn and demonstrate new technologies
• Communicate complex mechanics and solutions in verbal and written form
• Coordinate with other Technical Consultants in defining and developing new services
• Keeping up to date on technology in the SAM Industry
• There will be travels in this role deliver installations to our customers in our North Eastern Europe region
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
• 2+ years' experience installing and managing software
• 2+ years’ experience from working with Windows Server environments (Active Directory, SQL, Windows Server) both setting up hardware and software
• 2+ years’ experience from working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, installing, configure or supporting the solutions
• Proven understanding of solution selling
• Proven track record of technical expertise such as PowerShell and Microsoft SQL
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organisational, and presentation skills.
• Technical and business knowledge of ITIL
• Excellent IT skills around client and server technologies
• Understanding of Networks, the hardware, standards and protocols including Switches, routers, DNS, HTTP/S and TCP IP.
• Familiarity with IIS, Microsoft Operating Systems both server and client, Mobile Device Management, basic knowledge about Microsoft SQL server.
• Experience as a technical consultant in competitive software industry
• Understanding the technical requirements of installing a SAM Solution (ideally Snow License Manager)
• Understanding of software asset management tools
• Understanding of at least one or more vendor license rule: Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Oracle, Symantec, Adobe
• Understanding Licensing terminology including CORE/CPU/USER/DEVICE/VIRTULISATION
• Developer experience
• Positive attitude with a stride to be great
• Team player
• Problem solver mentality
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• Out-of-the-box thinking
• Good logical and analytical thinking that enables the person to be great at problem solving
• Ability to interpret customer demands and translate into processes
• Fluent in English and Swedish
WHO YOU ARE
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work in a busy, dynamic environment. They must be able to work as part of both local and global teams in order to deliver customer excellence and success. The ideal candidate must be attention focused and hold a high degree of accountability to help build and protect the strong Snow Software brand image. Due to the nature of our business and ongoing/developing customer sales opportunities, the successful candidate but be able to conduct themselves in such a way that protects and enhances the Snow Software sales cycle.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. We fully recognize that it is our employees that make Snow a success and the global leader in the development and delivery of dedicated SAM solutions. If you are the right person for the role we will offer you exciting and developing assignments and you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application.