- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
An IBM Certified Administrator - Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 is an experienced system administrator who has extensive knowledge and experience of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3. This administrator is capable of performing the intermediate to advanced tasks related to daily management and operation, security, performance, installation and configuration of enhancements, customization and/or problem determination.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 architecture and components.
- Implement and maintain an IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 solution based on customer requirements/environment.
- Install and configure prerequisites to IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3.
- Install, upgrade, and configure IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 infrastructure components and integrated products (IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console, IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus, TBSM).
- Use various interfaces to configure and administer the IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 environment.
- Perform performance tuning and problem determination for IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3.
- Understand the needs of the customer to provide an ongoing solution to the IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 environment.
- Customise the IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 environment including building of workspaces, situation, policies etc.
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Strong working knowledge of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3 infrastructure components
- Working knowledge of OS, networking, and firewall concepts
- Working knowledge of upgrading and migration paths available through IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3
- Working knowledge of XML
- Working knowledge of Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Agents (TEMA)
- Working knowledge of Agent Builder
- Basic knowledge of Tivoli Management Framework V4.1.1, IBM Tivoli Monitoring V5.1.X, IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console V3.9, IBM Tivoli Netcool / OMNIbus, OMEGAMON XE and DE
- Basic knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, GS Kit, system user accounts)
- Working knowledge of supported databases and ODBC/JDBC
- Basic knowledge of the enterprise wide monitoring capabilities of IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.3
- Basic knowledge of protocols including HTTP, LDAP, and SOAP
- Working knowledge of IBM Integrated Services Management Library
In addition, experience in the following areas is highly recommended:
- Basic knowledge of shell and scripting
1. Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2. Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3. Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4. Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.