- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Icomera launched the world’s first high-speed Internet solution for trains in September 2002 and is today the world’s leading provider of open Internet connectivity and application platforms for passenger transport and public safety. Our award-winning products are deployed on rail, road and sea and are serving more than 1 million Wi-Fi users every week in over 33 countries and providing high-speed access for fleet tracking and mission-critical on-board systems.
Transport solutions of the future will require more than connectivity – passengers need to be entertained, the vehicles need to be monitored and the staff need to be kept informed. Together with our application partners Icomera is already meeting these and other needs through the deployment of complete transportation communication solutions.
Established in 1999, Icomera is headquartered in Sweden with offices in the United Kingdom and channel partners worldwide. For more information visit http://www.icomera.com.
Join the Icomera Team!
Are you a computer genius with a positive attitude, loves programming and is a fan of the Linux Platform?
We are a fast growing company, located in Gothenburg, UK and the US.
We are looking for Core Linux developers to join us in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to a global market.
You will work in our Development department and be part of a great team who drives our development forward.
The position is primarily based in Icomera´s headquarters in Gothenburg.
The role includes among other things
• Improve and maintain our Debian based linux distribution (IMP).
• Develop client server applications.
• Test and implement support for new hardware.
• We are using unit tests and code review.
We are looking for you, who has a positive attitude and ability to learn quickly in the areas below.
• Good working knowledge of Linux (Debian)
• Good working knowledge of C/C++
• Good working knowledge of a script language preferably Python
• Good working knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, iptables)
• Experience with version control systems, especially Git.
• Ability to undertake loosely defined goals, create order and drive actions to closure
• Proven ability to work in a team environment is a key asset.
• Quick to learn and adapt
• Fluent English in speaking and writing
• Fluent Swedish in speaking and writing
• Experience in Radius
• Experience in virtualisation
• Network monitoring
• Good working knowledge of radio technologies
Apply today and join our team!
Please apply via http://www.experis.se.
For more information please contact recruitment consultant Thomas Olsson at Experis Engineering, 0739 32 86 90.