- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
This is a recruitment to the Material Master Group, which is a corporate function based in Gothenburg. The group ensures that the SAP material master data and the internal costing are fully and correctly updated for all distribution centers, local warehouses and sales organizations. The aim is to ensure customer satisfaction, smooth supply chains, fully functioning logistic flows and proper financial accounting.
In this position your work involves close cooperation with a broad network of contacts within the company.
As a Material Master Data Specialist your main responsibilities will be:
• The total flow of material master data, transfer prices and the relevant processes in order to ensure smooth launch of products, flawless operational processing, efficient material replenishment and correct transfer prices.
• To actively work on ensuring good quality of data.
• To participate in projects to ensure proper preparation and implementation of the material master data settings and/or changes, or in order to improve the business processes leading up to correct material master data and/or changes.
• To actively take ownership of developing routines, methods and tools to maintain material master data in an efficient way together with the manager and the team.
• To actively take ownership of communication with internal customers to improve cooperation and support.
• To maintain and improve the Oracle database used for material master maintenance and ensure system documentation is up-to-date.
• We see that you have at least 5 years of experience working with processes in Supply & Demand, Customer to Cash and Finance & Controlling and a very good understanding of how these fit together and interlink with the Material Master.
• You have long experience in SAP MM and preferably an understanding of customer and vendor master.
• You have a good understanding of database logic as well as experience in Access and/or Oracle. SQL knowledge is an advantage.
You have the ability to plan and work alone and you have a coaching approach towards the team within your area of responsibility. You are detail oriented and you have a good sense of process development within the Material Master group in relation to the business areas. You have an ability to prioritize and see the overall picture in your daily work as well as in projects.
Mölnlycke Health Care is a world leading manufacturer of single-use surgical and wound care products and a service provider to the health care sector. Mölnlycke Health Care is one of the most respected professional health care brands in the world, and are particularly known for their unique, high-quality range of products and patented technologies that allow patients to live better lives and help health care professionals efficiently treat more patients to better care.
With more than 7 000 employees and with sales offices and manufacturing in over 30 countries Mölnlycke today is a global actor in the medtech industry. The global headquarter is in Göteborg.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Utveckla(s) mer! Sigma Technology söker mjukvaruutvecklare
- Developer for the Access and Mobility function in 5G Core (259024)
- Astounding Senior Developer
- Front-end utvecklare till utvecklingsavdelningen på Sato // Göteborg
- Backend/fullstackutvecklare som gillar variation