- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a highly motivated front end developer to join Edenred´s development team. You will play an important role and have responsibility for the front end development and creativity to develop the design and ideas for several of Edenreds products (Ticket Rikskuponger, Ticket Elevkortet, and Delicard)
The task includes
• Front end web development with HTML 5 and CSS 3
• Suggest and develop user-friendly, visually appealing front end design
• Plan and execute new ideas from idea to finished product
• Execute continuous optimisation of all areas to improve user experience
• Collaborate with the team of developers, project leaders, consultants, and marketing department
Projects are completed using the SCRUM methodology. The position is based in the Swedish office at Liljeholmsstranden and you will work together with around 50 other employees. You will be 1 of 3 developers in an IT team of 7.
For this role you will initially be employed by TNG but work for Edenred as a consultant. In the long term there is a good opportunity to be employed directly by our client.
Who are you?
You might have an education within graphic design, interactions design or web development. But you don´t need an education to be a good developer, you might have the necessary experience from working within front end development.
• 1-3 years of Front End development with HTML and CSS
• Experience with agile methods such as scrum
• Experience with responsive development and design
• A passion for responsive, user-friendly design
• Experience with mobile app development is a plus
Since the group language is in English, the role requires you to be fluent in English. It is preferred if you also speak Swedish.
You are a responsible person who values both creative freedom and quality in your work. You are highly motivated and thrive on variety and like the challenge with several different projects. Since you will be the only developer in the team with front end focus, it´s important that you are independent and enjoy the responsibility. Since you will be having a lot of contact with several stakeholders it´s important that you are communicative.
Edenred, is the world leader in prepaid services and offers solutions for well-being and performance within organisations. Edenred´s solutions can help businesses to manage the following in a more efficient way:
- Benefits associated with meals (Ticket Rikskuponger® and Ticket Elevkortet®)
- Incentives and rewards (Delicard)
Edenred is listed in the Stock Exchange NYSE Euronext Paris and operates in 42 countries. The company has more than 6000 employees, close to 640 000 customers in the private and public sectors, 1.4 million affiliated merchants and 41 million users. During 2015, Edenred generated a volume up to 18.3 billion euros, of which 60 % came from emerging markets.
If you have any questions about this position you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at TNG Johanna Hellman. As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.
About TNG IT Digital
TNG Digital specializes in staffing and recruitment in digital development and support & operation. Among our partners are some of Sweden´s most attractive employer. We are part of the TNG, the new generation of staffing and recruitment. By that we mean that we think and work in new ways. By constantly challenge and look beyond the obvious, we find the sharpest workforce and contribute to a sustainable labor market.