- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an Game Client Developer who enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with quality, agility and creativity as main drivers.
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though ? the passion to succeed together.
About the position
This role will be based in the Stockholm Game Studio. As a Game Client Developer you are part of a cross functional team designing and developing our premium game productions.
What you would do here:
- Game design and prototyping.
- Game development using JS/HTML5.
- Maintenance of existing games that the team has created.
- Working together with framework teams to continuously evolve the framework to help push the boundaries for what we can do with our games.
- Build and release our products using tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Foreman.
What's your background?
We believe the you have programming experience consisting of:
- Object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Structured software development and its life cycle.
- GUI oriented development.
Who are you?
To thrive in this role and in our company it is important that you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You communicate well and do not hesitate to initiate a dialogue with relevant stakeholders. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
We look forward to your application in English.
Join the NetEnt journey ? warm welcome with your application!