- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will work in a one-of-a-kind software development organization with fascinating solutions that make a real difference to people around the world, every second of the day. You will be surrounded by extremely talented colleagues, up for any challenge and who will not hesitate to challenge you. You will have the opportunity to learn and broaden your views by working with more than 200 engineers from more than 30 different nations, all under the same roof. Most importantly, you will be expected to make a difference.
Our software eco-system is based on an optimization engine (simply the best in the world) developed in-house, a domain-specific programming language, a middle-layer defining the data model, and an Eclipse/RCP based customizable GUI.
You will be working with complex problems at the heart of the company's software architecture. You will be part of the team focusing on development of the database layer as well as building communication services towards other systems. Our products demand high reliability/performance/scalability while handling large amounts of data. Together with your team you are expected to deliver great solutions that are both long term maintainable and bring value to the customers. You take part in and feel responsible for all steps from initial discussions with product management to the final delivery of high quality working code.
We believe you are a person who is a great team player, and strives towards maintaining a positive atmosphere, dreams big and knows how to have fun. As a member of the agile team, you will be using your advanced knowledge and experience of software development, to write simple and readable code that is easily tested and integrated. Proven skills in C++ will help you catch on faster. You also like to continuously refactor and always improve the automation grade of tests and delivery. Continuous integration is a natural thing for you. We expect you to be committed and self-sufficient, as well as helpful and collaborative.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree
- Experience of working in an agile organization
- Static object oriented languages, preferably C++
- Development in a Linux environment
- Great problem solving skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Master of Science or equivalent degree
- Relational databases, Oracle
- Concurrency techniques and models
- Scripting experience, e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby
- Experience and interest in continuous integration and build automation
- Familiarity with Stl/Boost and advanced data structures and algorithms
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge in Swedish
We look forward to benefit from your knowledge and experience to improve the agile development practices in the team and the organization.
Please send us your application, together with any supporting information such as your GitHub alias, hobby projects, LinkedIn profile or your blog address. We look forward to receiving your application before August 14th, 2016. Due to the summer vacation applications will not be processed before the end date. We accept applications in either English or Swedish.
For questions about this position, please contact Frida Svenningsson, [email protected]. Please note that we do NOT accept applications through the above contact details.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Arkitekt/systemutvecklare till Proxio Systems AB
- Mjukvaruutvecklare sökes till Göteborgsområdet
- Alten gothenburg is searching for skilled java developers
- Alten is looking for a committed devops engineer
- Testautomationsingenjör till alten göteborg