- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with a large BizTalk installation? Then you want to work at Integration Competence Center (ICC) operation! We integrate with most systems at H&M and also with external partners.
As an Application Technician in H&M IT ICC, you will be a part of our technical team. This team is responsible for IT operation, support and maintenance of H&M's integration platform built on BizTalk and IBM MQ.
Your main duties are system administration and application operation. You will implement, support, upgrade, work with troubleshooting and monitoring of these systems, servers, services and work with release / deploy and maintain Contingency / Disaster-Recovery solutions. You along with the team will constantly work on improving and maintaining high quality operational delivery of our high priority systems. In your role you will collaborate with several other departments, in which you are contributing technical expertise.
The job as an Application Technician at H&M IT comes with a lot of responsibility and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Handle system administration and application operation of all parts including Microsoft BizTalk, IBM MQ, MSMQ, SQL and FTP
- Deployments of releases and prod fixes in the production platforms
- Work in the ICC 2:nd line support according to the incident and problem process
- Perform base loads. Base load is a critical process to manually move data between systems using specific environments
- Understand and work according to disaster recovery plans
- Create, update and verify documentation regarding; operational routines, knowledge base, processes, monitoring
- Planned work e.g. early life support, extra support as well as supporting business at specific occasions with manual monitoring, check integrations, answer questions, start/stop ports etc
On-call work outside office hours is included in the role.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
You are passionate about problem solving and you are thorough, accurate and flexible in your work. Furthermore, you need to be investigating and analyzing and you have the urge to continuously improve the service and team delivery. Documentation comes naturally and you are good at it.
And your skills include:
- At least 3 years of experience of working with application operation of business critical and complex systems
- Highly experienced in application operation of business critical and complex systems with high demands on availability
- Skills and experience in: Microsoft BizTalk Server and IBM MQ or similar, Microsoft Windows Server platform including Microsoft Clustering Service, Microsoft SQL Server, Network/communication, FTP, Active Directory (AD) and firewalls
- Work according to ITIL
- Work in service/case management systems e.g. ServiceNow
- Excellent communication skills, in English and in Swedish
Desirable additional skills:
- Serv-U FTP
- Experience from other integration platforms and solutions
- Certificates and encrypted protocols such as SFTP, FTPS and HTTPS
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft?s monitoring tool SCOM, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and the monitoring tool BizTalk360
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than August 8th 2016
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company