- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Automotive Infotainment Development engineer and having 5+ years of experience.
As a Software developer you will be highly involved in producing our clients next generation SW platform for Infotainment. You need to have good collaboration skills as you will be working together with different stakeholders to create the SW platform. You will have implementation duties as well as being involved in architecture discussions. The main focus is on delivering SW that is able to function well within the Infotainment eco system. This includes flexible, maintainable and extendable solutions to support the development of our roadmap as well as adapting to the ever changing demands from the world around us. The client's Infotainment system is developed within an embedded Linux environment. You will need to consider non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, availability and security when producing designs and software. Quality assurance is also a large part of a software developer's role; this includes not only code reviews, but also introducing standards and best practices. As a software developer you will engage in discussions about how to implement new and innovative ideas in the Client's infotainment system ensuring the development of a highly adaptive and cost optimal infotainment platform.
1. SW development within Apps platform and the Connectivity area
2. Requirement analysis
3. Architectural discussions
4. Estimations of SW development effort
5. Supplier contact and Client's voice in collaborative SW development project
Required qualifications / skills:
1. M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software engineering or similar relevant experience
2. More than 5 years experience from working in the field of SW Development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (C++, C etc)
3. Service oriented -and component based architecture
4. Object oriented design / Design patterns
5. Software product line architecture and variants management
6. Agile SW development
7. Fluent in English (written and spoken)
8. Drivers license (B-level)
9. Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment is a MUST
10. An asset would be experience from working in a highly networked organisation developing SW and architecture together with suppliers
11. Experience from Embedded Linux Development (ie YOCTO), connectivity technologies like Bluetooth stacks, WiFi, phone mirroring technologies, Linux kernel drivers is meritorious
12. Experience from SW tools like Qt, QML, Git, Python, bash is meritorious
13. An asset would be experience from SW integration and validation
1. A strive for future development and challenges
2. Driven and self-motivated as the optimal architecture is a compromise taking both our future roadmap and user experiences into consideration
3. Communicative and a great team player, you need to explain your ideas about the SW architecture and be responsive to your colleagues challenges and ideas as well as bridging between management and technical staff
4. Willing to take up the task that is most important for the team to progress
Work location is Gothenburg but there will be frequent travels between skåne and Gothenburg regions.
Suitable candidates shall send their CVs in English
Note: SIRI AB is a small consulting company