- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Senior IT Solution Analyst with 4-7 years of experience to join our customers Physical, Future and Travels Solutions. Are you the one we are looking for? Apply today or at latest 26/7!
You will be responsible for creation and implementation of Solution High level design as a subsets of the portfolio investment, IT Architecture blueprints and for securing that the architecture description of the application, infrastructure, concepts, principles and requirements are considered in the solution design
You will support the portfolio plan in co-operation with the Solution Team Leader and the Process Developers. You will work to manage efficient ways of working in collaboration with stakeholders and will interact with suppliers in operational and tactical matters.
As a Solution Analyst you are responsible for:
• Creation of the High level design of the implementation of a business transformation with an IT component.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to capture and document requirements to create and shape ideas into current state, future state and transition states to guide the detailed design and delivery of business solutions.
• Lead solution activities within the domain, establish solution/infrastructure design in accordance to the architecture and provide technology advice.
• Provide expertise for roadmaps, pre-studies and in design workshops within projects/ programmes.
• Steer the projects to follow decided architecture standards and ensure fulfilment of the functional and non-functional requirements in the solution.
• Govern that the design of the systems/ integration/ infrastructure conforms to the solution architecture and is efficient, meet business requirements and is based on a holistic architecture.
• Securing the Area architecture vision and goals in the solution architecture and the system development process.
• Perform solution, system and infrastructure design reviews to support running business, provide guidance towards service improvements and service transition.
Working location is Helsingborg, Malmö, Älmhult and Wallay (Germany) so the job comes with some travels. You will be employeed by us at Studentconsulting and work for our customer. The workinghours are office hours, monday-friday and it´s a fulltime position.
Start date: 2016-09-01, with some flexibility
End date: 2017-03-31 with option to extend.
We are looking after someone with the knowledge of:
- Knowledge and experience of architecture frameworks: TOGAF 9.1 and IAF 4.0
- Cloud based solutions
- Oracle databases
- Oracle Fusion (java)
- IBM B2B platform knowledge is a huge plus as well as experience with WebMethods.
You have experience in:
• Experience from implementation/ realization of IT products and services (including project management and product and service life cycle management).
• Understanding the role of architecture and having the ability to identify areas for architecture focus in a project/ line organization.
• Good understanding of architecture frameworks, development of IT architectures using architecture methods and models.
• Understand the context for the domain including the technological and business drivers.
• Experience from implementation/ realization of solutions, IT products and services in the physical workplace and travel industry is a huge advantage.
• Good leadership and communication skills, and the ability to work cross functionally.
• Ability to take own initiatives and delivering results
Mångfaldigt prisbelönta StudentConsulting är ett av Skandinaviens ledande rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag med fokus på unga i karriären. Tack vare ett stort nätverk och lång erfarenhet kan vi erbjuda intressanta och utmanande tjänster inom områden som IT, teknik, ekonomi, administration, HR, marknadsföring, kundtjänst, försäljning, industri, produktion, logistik och transport. Hitta din framtid på http://www.studentconsulting.se redan idag!