- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Looklet is a fast-growing B2B fashion-tech start-up. Our hardware/software solution rethinks traditional image production and offers the most modern, scalable, and industrialized workflow for fashion e-commerce players globally.
We are now looking for a driven and service minded colleague to join our Image Control Team, who will work closely with both customers and Looklet's production department. The Image Control Team focuses on image quality as it controls the production standard, provides internal trainings, produces manuals and supports our clients.
Your role at Looklet:
- Quality Control product images
- Support our clients via email and through Looklet's own software
- Create and update training material such as manuals
- Perform more simple image retouching
As a part of your development as Product Experience Image Advisor you also have the possibility to assist in the training of our production departments and to be included in cross functional projects to maximize the quality of our product.
You are a positive and solution-oriented team player with an excellent eye for details. You are also self-motivated, driven and very service-oriented. In your daily work you are structured, thorough and able to contribute with creative ideas.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- 1-2 years of previous work experience
- Good knowledge of image retouch in Adobe Photoshop;
- Very good knowledge of English and Swedish, both orally and in writing;
- High customer relation and communication skills;
- Strong pedagogic skills
It's an advantage if you also have:
- Experience in quality assurance;
- Experience of service profession such as desktop support or similar;
- Great interest in fashion and digital photography
To read more about Looklet and apply for the position, please go to: https://looklet.workable.com/j/8F025276DD
Please send your application as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously.