- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our vision is to help everyone in the world to find their education and now we need to strengthen our team with a new coworker. Are you ready to work in a successful organisation that is driven by performance, commitment and joy at work? You can become our new star!
The position as a Digital Content Coordinator
As a Digital Content Coordinator in our Communication and Marketing team you will contribute to the online content production for EMG´s English websites. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in SEO and online content strategy and creation. As a member of EMG’s International Team, you will be working with a young, passionate and talented group, based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm, who face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us achieve our goals!
• Publishing client information and education profiles
• Generating original content and optimize that content for SEO purposes
• Managing publishing priorities, processes and workloads across the team’s websites
• Interacting with the sales team on client content-related issues
• Handling client communications
• Supporting clients in attracting more visitors to their pages
Who are we looking for?
• You are educated to a bachelor degree level
• You have a passion for writing and creating engaging content
• You are flawless in written English and have a sharp eye for editing and accuracy
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have strong organizational skills and can quickly prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• You have knowledge of and interest in SEO
• You have experience with and interest in digital media
• English is your native language
To be successful in this position you are self-motivated, service oriented, and enjoy working towards set goals, both quantitative and qualitative. You are structured, organized and have excellent communication skills, both with colleagues and clients. You like and enjoy the challenge of working in a changing environment. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to detail and enjoy working towards deadlines. You will be part of a young, energetic and international company where hard work pays off.
Does this sound interesting?
Send your application by pressing ”Apply” and sending your CV and motivational letter to us today! If you have any questions, please contact Frida Björkman, Recruitment Manager at 076 039 28 97.
Educations.com Media Group (EMG) operates the market-leading search engines for education and corporate training. EMG websites attract more than 2 million visitors each month and these numbers are growing rapidly as we expand into new markets. Today we have a local presence in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. EMG has over 120 employees working towards our vision of helping everyone in the world find the right course and education. We are a privately owned company by the founders and Antonia Ax:son Johnson from the Axel Johnson Group. Read more about our sites at http://www.about.educations.com.