- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Commercial teams help power that growth by ensuring our products and solutions can reach the right customers and improve people’s lives.
Mölnlycke Health Care employs around 7,500 people and is owned by Investor AB. The company head-quarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we operate in 90 countries worldwide. We call upon all our staff – wherever they are in the world – to live by our values of passion, learning and integrity.
We are now looking for a Global Web Editor to the Global Marketing Communications team at the headquarters in Gothenburg.
The Global Web Editor is responsible for managing content production on Mölnlycke Health Care’s global websites. You will be working closely with content stakeholders across the company to contribute to the success of Mölnlycke Health Care’s online presence. In cooperation with the digital team you will work with implementation and rollout of new web features. You will also support the local web editors to ensure high quality updates on the local sites.
• Responsible for content management of Mölnlycke Health Care’s global web and campaign sites.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to guarantee efficiency in the publication of content.
• Support implementation of web content optimization plans (e.g. A/B testing, segment-based targeting, behavioural targeting and landing page optimization).
• Manage the implementation of search engine optimization (SEO).
• Coordinate translations of content for online channels.
• Review, edit and proof web content prior to publication and ensure web design and content guidelines are applied consistently.
• Support local web editors to implement the editorial plan and SEO locally. Provide training in content management.
• Manage digital asset library, including images and videos, applying site taxonomy and metadata.
• Responsible for driving continuous improvements of web editorial interface (CMS) to secure operational efficiency.
• 5+ years’ experience in content production and web publishing.
• 3+ years’ experience using EPiServer.
• Experience of working with global web projects.
• Experience of working with external vendors and agencies.
• Knowledge of SEO and conversion optimization tactics.
• Hands-on knowledge in digital media formatting. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• Understanding of earned and paid media and how that intersects with our web channels and digital marketing campaigns.
• Hands-on knowledge of web analytics, metrics, and reporting.
• Experience with internal social tools such as SharePoint and other enterprise social tools.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience in proofreading is a plus.
To be successful in this role you are service-minded with the ability to deliver your tasks within deadline.
Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products along the entire continuum of care – from prevention to post-acute settings. Our solutions provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence.
Vår kunds hemsida
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the "Ansök" button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Summer vacancy within Computer Vision at an exciting FoodTech company!
- Teknisk Testare / Testautomatiserare
- Lösningsarkitekt / Systemarkitekt Office 365 och SharePoint
- Junior frontend utvecklare till iStone i Göteborg
- Team Manager Systems Engineering inom avdelningen Systems & Controls