- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We’re expanding and are looking for a software engineer to join our Android-team. Joining our Android-team is a unique opportunity to join early in a project and be part of shaping a great Android experience for our users without any legacy or constraints.
At Tink, every engineer is a product manager and we structure our work with a high degree of autonomy and freedom, all while collaborating extensively with our colleagues in order to make the best possible products for our users.
We typically work in short iterations and in small project groups with both designers and engineers, regularly going from conceptual discussions to shippable product features in a few weeks.
As a candidate, you’re likely as ambitious as intellectually sharp and creative, and work hard in order to build world-class products that makes a real difference for people.
You must have a demonstrated ability for building elegant and efficient solutions. The positions call for individuals who knows how to work a team, good eye for detail, is reliable and able to work within tight project timelines. This is a unique opportunity to join early and grow with the company.
We would like you to have experience with/interest in:
- General Android development.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Writing custom controls and widgets.
- Supporting multiple device types and screen sizes.
- Modular design and feature-flag based architecture.
- Writing SDKs for 3rd party consumption.
- Test automation and continuous integration
Hi, we are Tink! We are a Stockholm based, Venture Capital-backed fintech start-up. The Tink app is a smart, fun and simple way of keeping track of your money! We launched two years ago and we now have over 400 000 users in Sweden and are currently expanding into multiple new geographical markets. We are growing fast so we need more amazing people to join our team.
What we value
- Teamwork – building great products is a team effort, involving engineers, designers, testers, business-people and users.
- Honesty and feedback – is a prerequisite not only for being an effective team, but also for professional and personal development.
- Passion and impact – we’re passionate about creating a product that helps people with fundamental and universal problems.
- Hard work – startups are not about talking the talk, it’s about shipping great things.
Tink is a brand new type of personal finance app, that automatically collects and categorizes transactions and assets from your banks, credit-card providers and other financial institutions, and helps you make wiser financial decisions and to save and spend smarter. We’re currently live in Sweden and are coming to other markets shortly.
Tink is a privately held company with 25 employees, offices at Drottninggatan in Stockholm, and is backed by well-known investors.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.