- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Have you worked a few years or more as a games developer within C#/ Unity and want to be a part of developing an outdoor game app with augmented reality? Bublar Group is a very exciting Swedish startup and is looking for a skilled games developer to their game ”Bublar” www.bublar.com.
This is an assignment as a consultant through TechBrain but the assignment will of course take place at Bublar Group’s office in central Stockholm. Today, TechBrain, employs one game developer consultant at Bublar Group and because of the fast pace and their launching plan they need one more developer.
We give you the opportunity to consult at a cool startup within augmented reality which is the latest thing in mobile gaming since the explosion of Pokémon GO. You get to work with a focused yet relaxed team with room for your creativity in both programming and the game content. The assignment will go on for at least 3-6 months with the possibility of extending it. TechBrain will employ you if you’re not a freelancer. If you’re a freelancer, you can choose either way.
Your background To be successful in the roll as a Game Developer Consultant you need at least a couple of years of experience from Unity3D (C#) and preferably from a well known game studio/ game. Since you will be consulting, we require you to deliver solid coding based on Bublar Group’s terms of specifications and it's a plus if you can contribute with constructive feedback regarding the game.
You fit the job if:
- You’re passionate about programming and gaming
- You have at least a couple of years of experience of C#/ Unity
- You like working in a focused yet relaxed startup environment
- Experience from a well known studio/ game
- A chance to be a part of developing one of Sweden’s first augmented reality games
- A creative roll with a lot of responsibility
- An enjoyable and new office location in central Stockholm
- Since you will be consulting externally, we will have after works at TechBrain and we are ALWAYS there for you on Slack!
Contact Jean-Pierre Sham mass at TechBrain: [email protected]
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Experienced System Architect for FPGA and ASIC Designs Radio appl (237741)
- Experienced Digital signal processing for ASIC and FPGA Radio appl(231852)
- Software Developer @ IP Multimedia Core Network (237439)
- Backend utvecklare till Zmarta
- Product Manager till Arbetsförmedlingen