- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds are looking for an experienced System Programmer to work within a mid-sized team on a new, exciting self-published title.
As a system programmer on this project you will help develop, maintain and adapt the lower level systems of the game such as spawning, memory management, job scheduling, threading framework, frame layout, streaming, TRCs, networking interfaces, etc. You will also be involved in profiling and optimizing our game as well as helping with debugging and design of core systems. You should have a strong background in lower level console programming with experience from shipped titles.
• 3+ years of professional programming experience
• A solid commitment to code quality and test procedures
• Strong profiling and optimization skills
• A solid understanding of the console architectures
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Experience from assembly level debugging, preferably PPC or X86
• Experience with console TCRs
• Experience with streaming engines and how that affects resource management
• Experience working on multiplayer games
To thrive in a programming position at Avalanche Studios, you need to be willing and have the ability to learn new tools, technologies and workflows. You have a positive attitude and contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and highlighting limitations in a constructive way. You can communicate to clearly establish common goals and align expectations. You are ambitious and are interested in pushing the boundaries of our user experience but can also skillfully balance this with the realities and constraints of the situation at hand.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Experienced System Architect for FPGA and ASIC Designs Radio appl (237741)
- Experienced Digital signal processing for ASIC and FPGA Radio appl(231852)
- Software Developer @ IP Multimedia Core Network (237439)
- Backend utvecklare till Zmarta
- Product Manager till Arbetsförmedlingen