- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
TopSkill is an HR company that focuses on international recruitment, temporary stuffing and market business support (MBS). With 15 years of experience in temporary staffing, recruitment, and leadership, we know what it takes to deliver the right consultants to our clients. Our commitment, flexibility, and desire to always perform better makes us and our clients successful.
About the client:
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced Database Administrator for a direct recruitment (you will be employed directly by our client). This is a permanent job placed in the center of Stockholm. Our client focuses on growth and professional development to support their business partners in the best way. To ensure professional growth, the company offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to ensure full and timely consideration of your application.
We are looking for an experienced MySQL database administrator who will be responsible for ensuring the performance, availability, and security of clusters of MySQL instances. You will also be responsible for orchestrating upgrades, backups, and provisioning of database instances. You will also work in tandem with the other teams, preparing documentations and specifications as required.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
This is a key role in helping our client to build the right solutions through an efficient and team-based manner. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has the right passion, skills, and ambition to develop. Our client believes in collaboration, a non-hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
We require knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- At least 5 years of experience of MySQL database administration and MySQL replication
- Hands on experience with SQL performance optimization
- Monitoring and analysis of block and throughput in MySQL
- Confidence in database design
- Knowledge of extract and transformation tools (e.g. Talend)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Pentaho reporting server)
- Olap cube design
- Report creation and management for CRM etc.
- Data security strategy planning and execution
Bonus skills include:
- Scripting in Python
- Experience with Amazon Redshift
- Creating reports in Tableau