- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for several IT Architects to lead the architectural work as an IT Area Architect/Lead IT Architect or Solution Architect at one of the largest retail websites in the world!
Join us in an extraordinary journey where our rapid e-commerce expansion will give you a challenge in scope as well as experience. You will work with a complex and dynamic system landscape, with SAP, Hybris and Adobe as the backbone. As an Architect you will be in the forefront leading architectural questions.
As IT Area Architect you will be responsible for the architecture of a functional area and all systems supporting it. It is very likely that you will manage a team of solution architects and therefore we value your communication and leadership skills as well as your tactical and strategic planning skills.
As solution/system architect you will be an important part of the development team, responsible for that functional and non-functional requirements are met with a sound system and integration architecture. You will work in a distributed team and collaborate with software suppliers and partners.
To succeed in the Architect role we believe you are an experienced IT Architect passionate about web, system integrations and e-commerce. You have a deep and broad technical experience and an interest for IT as well as business. It is important that you like to cooperate and communicate with different stakeholders.
H&M develop and operate one of the largest retail websites in the world. The IT division Sales Online & Marketing provides IT solutions for all digital channels for the H&M Group. Our daily business is about web, mobile, e-commerce, social media, marketing messaging, apps and much more.
The job of an H&M Architect comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Act as a leader - by taking, communicating and executing architectural decisions for different solutions within your area
- Define, analyze and evaluate different solution concepts from the architectural point of view
- Have the overall area or system overview and vision
- Lead the work of defining the technical and functional roadmap within your area
- Performing investigative work
- Develop and formulate nonfunctional requirements (SQR)
- Work close with project teams including requirement analysts and other team members
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- At least 3 years' experience as an IT-architect
- Extensive experience within IT and web development
- Leadership qualities and ability to build and retain good working relationships
- Excellent communication skills being able to adapt to different IT- and business stakeholders
- Used to document IT-solutions from different perspectives
- Embrace new architectural theories and being able to practice them
- Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both Swedish and English
As an IT Area Architect we see that you have the ability and interest to discuss and drive architectural issues on both enterprise and solution level. In the role as Solution Architect you contribute with the technical perspective, with an eye for details as well as for the bigger picture.
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than 2nd of October. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.