- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Lifesum is a Stockholm-based tech startup with a vision to make it simple for people everywhere to lead healthy lifestyles. Our app combines technology and applied psychology with personal preferences to help people form habits that build towards healthier, happier lives.
We're looking for a talented and passionate designer to work on our product that helps people to become happier and healthier. In this role, you'll develop concepts for the Lifesum experience and be part of the team that builds them into compelling new features. You'll work with our Design, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to bring beauty and ease of use to complex design issues and you will help us shape the next generation of our platform.
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your Core Qualities
You're a designer who is both a conceptual thinker and a craftsperson, with experience in interaction, UI and graphic design. You're eager to get inspiration, understanding behaviours, and how people interact with different platforms and environments. You understand that prototyping, building early and testing is the best way to learn and move forward. You're passionate about design, telling product stories, and solving problems for people.
- Define interaction models, user task flows and UI details
- Partner with product managers, engineers, marketing leads, researchers, and the design lead to oversee the user experience of a product area from concept to launch
- Determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant designs
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate.
- Experience in designing and building a compelling user experience for a product or features
for mobile or desktop, native or web
- Strong visual design skills with an eye for details
- Passion for human-centered design
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
- Solid intuition, system-level design thinking and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Great portfolio which showcases relevant work
- 3+ years experience in UX roles at a consumer focused tech/media company or a design consultancy
Desired (not required)
- Experience conducting user testing and/or analytical research
- HTML and CSS knowledge, experience with latest responsive design techniques
- Motion design ability or experience using animation to educate, engage and delight