- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to save lives? Do you want to work in an international organization that is at the forefront of technology development and production of safety systems for the future car, well integrated with Autonomous Driving? We´re expanding our Active Safety operation by opening up a new office in Gothenburg. Join our exiting journey!
Your main responsibility is to design, implement and maintain a SIL environment for system verification and validation of embedded control software, for automotive safety systems, within time and cost constraints.
You work with analyzing system requirements and define test procedures, to evaluate the system SW quality. The work will be done in close cooperation with our customers and/or within projects like Drive Me. We are looking for both a senior and a junior member to the team.
To succeed in this role you have:
- M.Sc/B.Sc in engineering, preferably in electrical systems, system controls, mechatronics or automation etc.
- Good knowledge in technical computing language such as MATLAB, SIMULINK
- Knowledge/experience in/from SW/function testing, analysis and verification
- Proficiency with signal processing and control theory/methodology
- Experience in relevant CAE/simulation and various data acquisition methodologies
- Experiences with CAN and other vehicle communication protocols
- Experiences with HIL or real-time embedded control software development
- Team player who likes to work in projects
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Pro-active approach
- Good communication skills and the ability to build and preserve good professional relationships
Knowledge in Swedish, fluent in English, both verbal and in writing. Swedish valid driving license is an advantage.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sofia Littenheim, HR Business Partner, (0322-62 61 91) or
Mikael Engvall, Team Lead Test & Verification,(0322-62 67 58)
Our union representatives (Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen) can be reached by the switchboard, (0322- 62 62 00).
We look forward to receiving your application (preferable incl. cover letter, CV and transcripts) by the latest 2016-10-31. Interviews will start before final application date.
You apply by Autoliv.com - Careers
or follow the link: