- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Langia is looking for a hybris software engineer to join our team in Lomma, Sweden. We believe that you are either already a driven hybris software engineer with prior experience of the platform or a motivated, graduated engineer with deep Java knowledge that is ready to start developing, testing and troubleshooting web applications based on the Hybris E-Commerce Platform
The main programming language used at Langia is Java, profound understanding is a must-have for this role. A good understanding of web technologies and SQL is highly desired.
You will be working with our team to build up knowledge of the latest hybris technologies in-house and eventually start working with our end clients who are running large scale web applications based on the hybris platform. Your responsibilities would include further development and improvement of existing services as well as the design and implementation of new services. For an overview of the big range of customers in different industries that are running the hybris E-commerce platform see: https://www.hybris.com/en/customers
Furthermore, you will be likely to travel and work partly on-site at different end-customers, e.g. in Switzerland. Langia is a very young company and will also offer you the possibility to grow with the company into new roles, including more business-oriented roles as business analyst or consultant as well as managerial responsibility as we expand over time.
Skills & requirements
- Excellent Java skills
- Some knowledge of Web technologies
- Some knowledge of SQL
- Degree in Engineering with a focus on computer science (exception could be made, but only for candidate with otherwise proven skills)
- Willingness to work in a startup environment with a minimal team
- Willingness to travel (mainly in Europe)
Nice to have:
- Prior hybris experience
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of agile development methods like Scrum
- Professional experience from Java projects
- Professional experience from developing web applications
- Professional experience from developing mobile apps