- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Backend Developers to join the Viaplay Back-End team.
What we want you to do
As a back-end developer at Viaplay you will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of digital media, helping us grow the platform to meet the challenges of a continuously growing and passionate user base. Your engagement will help shape the future of our service as you?ll be involved in defining the cutting edge for video on demand. You will be a part of the Viaplay Technology Team and work closely with the teams building similar services such as Viasat Sport, TV3 Play and more. We are now looking for a new team member to help us grow the different platforms, enhance our user experience and create the next generation of streaming services.
What we can do for you
We offer a challenging environment working with scalable and highly available solutions using the latest technology within an international media company with strong consumer brands. You will be working in a team of developers responsible for delivering business-critical micro-services to all Viaplay platform clients, continuously adding functionality to our system, while improving existing features.
These are all part of the developer experience here at Viaplay:
- An agile development process where we promote pair/mob programming
- Flexible production environment supported by Docker and hosted in the Amazon Cloud
- Microservice architecture
- Using multiple programming paradigms and languages, such as but not limited to ES6, Java and Python
- Continuous integration and delivery
You will be working with highly skilled and performing individuals, in our office located at Södermalm in Stockholm.
What we ask of you
You?re a passionate developer with an genuine interest in software development with an ambition to constantly improving your skills in a fun, challenging and fast paced environment. You have strong communication skills, written as well as spoken.
A successful candidate should meet the following qualifications:
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent level of work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in developing web based services, preferably using node.js
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST services and web development patterns
- Understanding of test- or behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD) including supporting frameworks
- Experience of working with agile development methodologies
It is an advantage if you have previous experience in working with a state-less and high transactional end user product.
Join us today!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is worldwide. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter.