- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Be a part of the engineering team that builds the core platform for Automile's mainstream services and APIs. Our aim is to connect every single car on a market that today consists of over 1.2 billion vehicles.
Big things are happening to our products right now and we are looking for software engineers who enjoys working on complex data-driven back end solutions with real time handling and API's.
Here we expect you to have a high level of leverage and further develop your competence to build the best services and APIs for third party developers and our own mainstream services.
Our DNA is all about perfecting execution, streamlining user interfaces and experiences. We deeply value a multicultural workspace and use English as our preferred language.
- At least 5 years of experience in C#, .NET and Visual Studio
- At least 3 years of experience in schema based databases (MS SQL, MySQL etc)
- At least 2 year of experience in schema-less databases (MongoDB etc)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- MS SQL
- TCP/UDP Sockets
- ASP.NET Core (MVC)
- Option program available for key employees
- A benefit package is available
If you want to be a part of a fast growing tech company backed by some of the well known entrepreneurs behind companies such as Skype, Twitch, EchoSign and Pingdom, we are looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible!
Questions? Get in touch with Nora-Parisa Zafaranian @ People In Tech, phone: +46 73 312 81 80 / [email protected]
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.