- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a curious and energetic Service Manager (Software Support Engineer) holding a Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with previous exposure to programming languages and a background in Linux. You are creative and analytical and enjoy working tightly with clients in an international environment. You inspire others and are not afraid to challenge other’s opinions in a smooth way.
A Software Support Engineer is technically responsible for 1-3 customers using our complex software solutions, and will support their IT and software development departments solving incidents, assist with release upgrades and deployments, proactively suggest technical improvements, and maintain good customer relationships.
As a Service Manager you will:
• Deliver advanced technical support for our crew scheduling products for appointed clients, according to the maintenance agreement or Service Level Agreement
• Assist the client’s in-house support & administration team with the daily management of the product.
• Manage the client and their expectations of the support role that we provide.
• Assist the client with knowledge injections and problem solving.
• Act as internal customer on behalf of the clients; monitoring and emphasizing that issues regarded as important by the client are being dealt with.
• Collect and monitor client requirements for new product versions.
We desire a candidate with the following:
• 2-5 years’ experience in a similar or developer role and have a particular interest in technical problem solving
• strong analytical skills
• good communication skills
• a good technical foundation
Prior experience from, or knowledge of Python and Oracle is an advantage as well as experience from customer relations or support. Skills with databases, Linux or Unix and software development is also considered as a plus.
The team you will be working with consists of approximately 10 other Service Managers handling 20 customers within EMEA region.
At Jeppesen in Gothenburg, more than 350 employees from over 30 countries develop, implement and support cutting-edge resource optimization systems for airlines and railways. We solve some of the most intricate problems you can imagine – in one of the most exciting and dynamic industries you can find.
Jeppesen’ s crew and fleet management solutions are mainly developed in Gothenburg, with support from our offices in Montreal, Singapore, and New York. Jeppesen has 3,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, USA. Founded on the production of aeronautical charts, the company celebrated 80 years of guiding pilots safely to their destinations in 2014.
Jeppesen is a subsidiary of Boeing, the world’s leading aerospace company. Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, U.S.A., employing more than 160 000 people in 70 countries.