- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Fullstack Developer you will work with a team of the most competent programmers in the country, in their respective fields. The technology is what is important, but the passion for integrated systems is what takes the field forward.
As a consultant you will be working with incredibly competent team of developers and you will learn a lot about integrated systems.
Along with experienced programmers you will most probably will develop clients applications. Mainly you will focus on developing new products, but the job also requires maintenance to some extent.
- + 3 years experience
- very good knowledge in Java SE /JEE
- likes working with SQL and NoSQL solutions
- knowledge about frameworks such as Spring and/or Hibernate
- can create an UI with HTML5, CSS, AngularJS and REST
- very good knowledge with tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- experience working in agile development such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- experience in version control systems Subversion & GIT and ticket support systems as JIRA
- experience from Test Driven Development (TDD)
- experience from build system and continuous integration
- very good knowledge in system design and writing well structured code
- Proficent in English both writing and speaking
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, It is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality that is our biggest concern.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge for product development and technical knowledge.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customers products.