- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager Consumer Products to be based at our office in Solna, Sweden. The employment would ideally start in March or April 2017. The position is initially for one year but may be extended.
• Develop a digital strategy and initiatives which reflects and meets the business needs and accelerates growth of the key product categories
• Design, build and maintain BSH’s online content and campaigns for social media channels, websites, SEO/SEM, PPC etc.
• Plan online campaigns in close collaboration with the Category Management teams
• Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against
• Be the main contact for the Nordic digital agency and other digital partners
• Analysis of traffic flow in the company websites
• Making sure BSH online content is updated and fits BSH standards
• 3-5 years of experience of digital marketing
• Previous experience within FMCG is considered an advantage
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM/PPC as well as web controlling/tracking, Use of Adobe Analytics, Google Ad-words and Google analytics
• Experience in implementing and managing social media campaigns
• Experience in working in an international matrix organization
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Self Starter.
• A doer who can prioritize and can work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• A team player.
• Fluent in English & Swedish
Welcome to the innovation leader in home appliances, welcome to the team!
BSH Home Appliances AB is part of the BSH Home Appliances Group. With our products under the brands Bosch, Siemens, Neff, Constructa and Gaggenau, as well as with our regional and special brands, we make life easier. An international group with an annual revenue of about 12.6 billion Euro in 2015 and more than 56,000 employees, we inspire through high quality product design, resource efficient technology and an excellent working environment.
Get ahead with your career – think ahead with us.
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- DevOps with automation skills - Snow Software
- .NET developer Payment Solutions for e-commerce
- Embedded Software Engineer
- iPhone developer to Close, Svea Ekonomi’s department for payment solutio...
- Android developer to Close, Svea Ekonomi’s department for payment soluti...