- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a curious and energetic Service Manager (Software Support Engineer) with previous exposure to programming languages and a background in Linux. You are creative and analytical and enjoy working tightly with clients in an international environment. You inspire others and are not afraid to challenge other’s opinions in a smooth way.
A Service Manager is technically responsible for 1-3 customers using our complex software solutions, and will support their IT and software development departments solving incidents, assist with release upgrades and deployments, proactively suggest technical improvements, and maintain good customer relationships.
As a Service Manager you will:
• Deliver advanced technical support for our crew scheduling products for appointed clients, according to the maintenance agreement or Service Level Agreement
• Assist the client’s in-house support & administration team with the daily management of the product.
• Manage the client and their expectations of the support role that we provide.
• Assist the client with knowledge injections and problem solving.
• Act as an internal customer on behalf of the clients; monitoring and emphasizing that issues regarded as important by the client are being dealt with.
• Collect and monitor client requirements for new product versions.
We believe that you are a service minded person that has strong analytical skills, good communication skills and a good technical foundation. You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent, worked 1-2 years in a similar or developer role and have a particular interest in technical problem solving and have experience within software development Prior experience from, or knowledge of databases, Linux or Unix and software development is a requirement. Python and Oracle is an advantage as well as experience from customer relations or support.
At Jeppesen Crew & Fleet they create amazing software that helps millions of passengers around the world to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. Look up in the skies and you will see a quarter of a million crew members on thousands of aircrafts flying schedules produced by their software.
They are the best in the world at what they do and they are the preferred choice for world’s premiere airlines all around the globe such as Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Qatar Airways, SAS, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and many more.