- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. If you believe that you are a person that likes to keep up with the latest software technology and methods and wants to contribute to a long-lived software - Apply for the position now!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Software Developer within our business area Industrial Technique
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
As a software developer, you will implement and design software for the “next generation of tools”. You will develop new products and work with the planning of release items and sprints. Furthermore, you will work close to hardware specialists, mechanical designers and the real products, which means that you very quickly will be able to test to target and get direct feedback on your work, which enables you to react fast when needed.
You will review Design Proposal and Function Specifications and coordinate with those responsible for the impacted components and Technical Lead.
* Ensure that code is reviewed and review others
* Execute static code analysis
* Support product and system testers with input for and review of test cases
* Provides input to user documentation
* Report progress of development to Project Manager
* Follows up time used and reports it
* Contribute in improvement activities
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Someone who has obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Electronic, Mechatronics or other relevant area.
* A person who has 2-5 years of experience in software development using C or C++ and have experience in software development under Linux and we expect you to have good knowledge in English, due to that Atlas Copco is a global company with employees from all over the world.
* It is considered a qualification if you have knowledge in Python or/and have worked close to the hardware before.
* As for your personality, we are looking for a motivated and positive team player that likes to work close to your team members and exchange ideas.
* We think that you are a person with a holistic approach and ability to see the customer perspectives.
* We think that your passion for finding solutions and solve problems is great.
* Last but not least, you are flexible and communicative.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Fulltime, Permanent, Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* APPLY NO LATER THAN: The 20:th of March
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco’s is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had 43 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.