- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
InnoPhi är en svensk filial i Kista sedan några år till InnoPhase Inc i San Diego USA. InnoPhase is an innovative semiconductor company that has developed a totally new approach to processing RF signals. The result - radios that use a fraction of the energy when compared to the lowest power industry competitors. We have combined this new ultra low power RF technology with a host of features to improve product flexibility and ease of use. InnoPhase products are built around a specialized hardware architecture known as a nRPU (non-linear Radio Processing Unit). A wide variety of RF protocol personalities are implemented in software that efficiently execute on the nRPU. The result - a single, powerful hardware platform that is capable of running many different types of radio standards at ultra low levels of power - perhaps the most important radio technology breakthrough in over 25 years!
Our software team develops all software for our connectivity platform. This includes operating system, device drivers, network stacks, SDK:s, as well as necessary tools. Most of the software is written in C for an embedded environment. Tools are written in a language that suits the need. This is often Python, sometimes C++ or something else. Our current development environment is Linux-based, and we use GIT for version management. We frequently collaborate with hardware design team members. Responsibilities:
* Develop test automation frameworks (C and Python).
* Test and verification using both simulation and hardware
* Support team tools to speed up the development process.
* Stabilizing tests and continuously make the test suites more effective.
* Software development with test focus.
* MSc Comp Science or equal education Keywords: c, python, automation, jenkins, ci