- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you are interested we have several vacancies on our site.
For this position, you will need to speak up when you don't understand or disagree, and give kudos when colleagues do the same. You have good interpersonal and communication skills and you are self-driven with a high sense of responsibility to deliver results on time. You show humility when you are right and have the confidence to admit mistakes. You'll be writing testable code, using test driven development when applicable.
Are you the developer we are looking for? Our team members are comfortable with Linux, preferably CentOS/RHEL 7. We are experienced with Git and use an agile development methodology. The company is Swedish but we have offices in several countries and we try to keep up a good communication. You will have lots of opportunities to use your English skills on a daily basis. We refactor code, both new and legacy, as a natural part of development.
- Experience from C programming
- Experience with object oriented programming in languages such as PHP, Python, Perl, Java
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how choices affect execution time and user experience.
- Swedish proficiency
These are some of the technologies we use, or are evaluating. If you have experience with any of them, you'll be an even more valuable asset for your team.
- Involvement in open source projects
- Experience with design patterns such as MVC, visitor, adapter, facade
- IT system administration (experience as sysadmin)
- Relevant computer engineering or informatics degree
- Continuous integration systems such as Buildbot, Jenkins, Travis, Go-CD
- Message queues such as RabbitMQ/ZeroMQ/Kafka
- Automation engines such as Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Saltstack
- Metric visualization such as Grafana, Graphite, Kibana
- Elastic Stack
- Configuration DBs such as Zookeeper
- Distributed computation such as Apache Storm, Spark, Hadoop
- Container related technologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Distributed databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, RethinkDB
- Time series databases such as InfluxDB, Whisper
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or other quality-focused environments
In OP5 you get the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with exciting projects. You are offered the opportunity for personal development in a company with great potential, short decision-making, customer satisfaction and nice employees. You work in a team that values hard work as much as having fun at work. We help each other and value good team spirit. OP5’s vision is to be the driving force in a world where IT delivers measurable results, control and is seen as a strategic resource for better business.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Gothenburg
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Gothenburg just nu.